What We Offer
develop clarity and commitment
Workshop Design & Facilitation
forward thinking and outcome driven
passionate about growth
Coaching at M.A.D.E. To Lead is a forward-looking, outcome-driven, confidential learning process that brings about new actions, new mindsets, and increased self-awareness. Our clients deepen their understanding of personal gateways and barriers to leadership, maximize performance and achieve desired goals.
We will help you develop the mindset, access the resources, cultivate the courage, and design the roadmap you need to significantly increase your leadership capacity and move toward your personal and professional goals with passion and determination.
Leadership and Executive Coaching
Coaching for professionals and executive leaders who want to grow their level of self-awareness, get clear on priorities, develop and navigate relationships with critical stakeholders, increase their influence and impact, close skill gaps around management and leadership, and understand how to get things done through others. Clients who are looking specifically to grow in strengths-based leadership practices will benefit from our extensive Clifton StrengthsFinder® Toolkit.
Transition Strategy Coaching
Coaching for individuals experiencing a period of transition such as onboarding into an organization, exiting an organization, preparing for a promotion, or a career change. We also offer coaching services for individuals who are transitioning from a competitive sport to a traditional career.
M.A.D.E. To Lead offers speaking engagements, and speaker development programs for individuals who desire to increase their skill and proficiency in message development, presentation style and delivery.
Speaking Engagements with Corey Graham
Corey Graham is a transformational speaker who engages his audience with catalytic and memorable keynotes. For the last two decades, Corey has demonstrated a relentless commitment to delivering inspirational and thought-provoking messages to the nonprofit and for-profit world. After giving his first speech as a teenager, Corey embraced speaking as a purpose. As a founding member of the Queen City Toastmasters Speakers Bureau and a member of the National Speakers Association, he has continued to strengthen his ability to impact diverse audiences. Corey is a Competent Communicator (CC) through Toastmasters International, and has been a first-place winner in the area-level and division-level Toastmasters International Speech Competition.
Some of Corey’s favorite speaking topics Include:
- M.A.D.E. To Lead: How to Cultivate Courageous Personal Leadership
- The Case for Courageous Personal Leadership
- The Power of One: The Impact of Your Decisions
- Facing Adversity: How to Overcome and Grow from Your Challenges
- Identity Theft: How Insecurity, Fear and Doubt Steal Your Joy
- Leading from Who You Are: Strengths and Values-Based Leadership
- Essential Ingredients for the Next Generation of Leaders
M.A.D.E. To Lead Speaker Development Program
The M.A.D.E. To Lead Speaker Development program offers three and six-month experiences that promote growth for individuals who desire to increase their skill and proficiency in message development, presentation style, and delivery.
Together we will:
- Uncover and connect with your message
- Address the assumptions that stand between you and your desired outcomes
- Enhance your process and approach to message development
- Strengthen your ability to communicate messages to various audiences
- Engage in live practice sessions with real-time feedback
Workshop Design & Facilitation
The M.A.D.E. To Lead team is enthusiastic about personal and professional growth. We partner with leaders and organizations to design and facilitate workshops to support staff members and teams on their leadership development journey. While we have a go-to list, we are happy to customize a workshop to meet your needs.
Topic Areas Include:
- M.A.D.E. To Lead: How to Cultivate Courageous Personal Leadership in Your Organization
- Leading For All: Diversity, Equity and Inclusiveness
- Let’s Get Real: Understanding and Addressing Implicit Bias
- The Power of Coaching Conversations in the Workplace
- The New Manager Toolkit: Key Strategies for Leading People
- How to Become a Talent Leader in Your Organization
- Designing a Values-Based Life
- The Self-Aware Leader
- Clifton StrengthsFinder®: Learn to Play to Your Strengths
The Courageous Personal Leadership Model has become a critical tool in helping our clients clarify, craft, and step boldly into their leadership identity. Our programs offer unique immersion opportunities into the Four Principles of Courageous Personal Leadership.
Courageous Personal Leadership Programs
Courageous Personal Leadership programs are half and full day experiences that present emerging and existing leaders an opportunity to stop focusing on the “operations” and focus on the “operator.” Participants examine their current “leadership operating system”—things like how you show up, your level of self-awareness, and the extent to which you lead from your values—and determine if there are aspects that need to be redesigned, or simply removed. The day is designed as a deep dive into the Four Principles of Courageous Personal Leadership and attendees spend time learning, practicing and reflecting on the principles in a small group of like-minded individuals. Program participants can opt into follow-up coaching sessions to ensure continued support by providing space for exploring and reflecting on new choices and behaviors.